£61.00 for the first 14 days’ rental with Starter Pack (includes delivery and collection by courier).
£47 for each additional month. The rental is continuous and monthly payments are taken until a collection date is booked for the return of the pump.
RRP £70.85 - Save £9.85
Carum Hospital Grade Breastpump
The breast pumps are delivered fully serviced and cleaned and include two new pumpsets for single or double expressing.
Easy Store pre-sterilised bags (50)
- Ideal for compact storage in the freezer
- Leak-proof double zip lock
- Neutral odour and taste
- Dual-layer freezer bag with reinforced seams
- Disposable and sterilised for immediate use
- Manufactured without BPA
Easy Clean microwave bags (5 pack)
- Safe & hygienic - 99.9% of harmful bacteria and germs are killed
- Fast sterilisation - only a few minutes in the microwave
- Lightweight and small - ideal for when travelling
- Safe Grip allows easy handling when taking bag out of the microwave
- Easy to use - each bag can be used up to 20 times
Day & Night disposable breast pads (60 pack)
- Unique leakage protection for maximum security
- The 3D design makes them almost invisible
- Hygienic individual packaging
- Non-slip for secure hold
- Ultra-absorbent core
- Additional 360º barrier, to prevent sideways leaking
Carum breastpump unit
2 x Pumpsets with 150ml bottles and 26mm breastshells*
2 x lids with removable inserts
Easy Clean (5)
1 x Easy Store (25)
Day & Night (60)
*If you require different sized breastshells please add a comment requesting the size desired when you order. Check out the sizing guide on the breastshell pages if you are unsure.
Delivery - Orders placed before 2pm, Monday to Friday, are despatched free for a 2/4 day delivery and £7.50 for a next working day delivery by courier, however, this is not guaranteed, due to incidents that may occur beyond our control.
Orders are only processed and despatched from Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays. If you order after 2pm on a Friday, over a weekend or a bank holiday your order will not be processed until the next working day.
Returning the Breastpump
It is the hirer’s responsibility to arrange collection of the pump and terminate the hire. Contact us at least 2 working days prior to the end of the hire period, the date is specified on each invoice. Collections take place Monday to Friday within the hours of 9am -5pm.
If the courier is unable to collect the pump on the agreed date there will be a £12.00 re-collection charge, plus a non-refundable 30-day continuation payment will be taken if you have entered the next hire period.
To stop the pump being re-delivered to your address, can you please cross out your name, address and the bar code on the label on the cardboard box or pump casing before the courier collects.
Collection is available Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm from our office in Taunton, Somerset If you wish to collect a rental pump please call us to arrange, we will also give you a discount of £10.00 from your initial hire cost.