Rental unit only.
£47 for the first 14 days (includes delivery and collection by courier).
£47 for any additional month thereafter. The rental is continuous and monthly payments are taken until a collection date is booked for the return of the pump.
The breastpumps are delivered fully serviced and cleaned and include two new pumpsets for single or double expressing.
- Designed to meet the varying requirements of mums, the Ardo Carum hospital grade breastpump is an easy-to-use powerful pump which also features sensitive expressing settings.
- The intuitive digital display gives complete flexibility of vacuum and cycles (speed and suction). The display has two background colours to identify the mode – amber for the cycle mode for stimulating the breasts, and green for the vacuum mode for expressing.
- The double piston technology in the Carum ensures equal suction for efficient double pumping.
- The dimming function makes it possible to read the display and express in comfort at night. There is also a handy timer so you know how long you have been stimulating the breast or expressing breastmilk.
- Throughout the UK the Ardo Carum is used in NHS hospitals by healthcare professionals within the maternity and neonatal wards to help mums establish and maintain breast milk supplies.
- All Ardo Pumpsets supplied have a closed collection system, this Vacuum Seal technology protects both the breast milk and the breastpump from contamination and guarantees optimal hygiene.
- All Ardo breastfeeding products are manufactured in Switzerland from materials that are free from BPA.
Breastpump Rental is subject to a Rental Agreement, which is outlined in the Terms and Conditions. A Rental Agreement will be included with your order. Please note that by ticking that you have read the Terms and Conditions, you are confirming that you agree to the terms outlined in the Rental Agreement.
Delivery - Orders placed before 2pm, Monday to Friday, are despatched free for a 2/4 day delivery and £7.50 for a next working day delivery by courier, however, this is not guaranteed, due to incidents that may occur beyond our control.
Orders are only processed and despatched from Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays. If you order after 2pm on a Friday, over a weekend or a bank holiday your order will not be processed until the next working day.
Returning the Breastpump
It is the hirer’s responsibility to arrange collection of the pump and terminate the hire. Contact us at least 2 working days prior to the end of the hire period, the date is specified on each invoice. Collections take place Monday to Friday within the hours of 9am -5pm.
If the courier is unable to collect the pump on the agreed date there will be a £12.00 re-collection charge, plus a non-refundable 30-day continuation payment will be taken if you have entered the next hire period.
To stop the pump being re-delivered to your address, can you please cross out your name, address and the bar code on the label on the cardboard box or pump casing before the courier collects.
Collection is available Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm from our office in Taunton, Somerset If you wish to collect a rental pump please call us to arrange, we will also give you a discount of £10.00 from your initial hire cost.
Northern Ireland Carum Breastpump Rental – If you wish to rent a Carum breastpump in Northern Ireland please call us to place your order, please note that delivery can take 2 working days. The cost is £65 for the initial month and £37.50 for every subsequent month.
Contact us on 01823 336362.
Carum breastpump unit
2 x Pumpsets with 150ml bottles and 26mm breastshells*
2 x lids with removable inserts
*If you require different sized breastshells please add a comment requesting the size desired when you order. Check out the sizing guide on the breastshell pages if you are unsure.