Help Me Choose
Why rent a hospital-grade breastpump?
- To increase your breast milk supply.
- If you are exclusively expressing milk for a for a baby who cannot breastfeed, or is born prematurely.
- Multiple births, twins or triplets, you will need to express more breastmilk.
- Rental can be your best option if you want to make sure that pumping is for you.
- Only plannning to express for a limited time.
Why buy a personal breastpump?
- If you have a good supply of breastmilk you will not need a hospital grade breastpump.
- To supplement feeding, if you plan to breastfeed and only pump occasionally.
- Buying a pump is more cost effective if you plan to express longer than six months.
- Personal pumps are more lightweight and easier to carry around, if you are going back to work or frequently travelling.
- Mains or battery operated makes the personal pump a more flexible option.
Quick 5 Question Quiz
Have a go at our fun interactive quiz, which aims to help you find the best breastpump for your needs.