1. "You are the one who knows your baby the best."
2. "That soothing nipple cream exists!"
3. "Breast milk is a wonderful combination of vitamins, minerals, fats, proteins and immunity-boosting antibodies to help protect your baby."
4. "Breastmilk helps to reduce the risk of developing allergies, eczema and asthma."
5. "It’s ok if your baby doesn't spend long feeding. Some babies can take their fill in just a few minutes, while for others it takes far longer."
6. "Feeding breastmilk helps you and your baby bond."
7. "Expressing breastmilk can helpwith a wide variety of breastfeeding problems."
8. "Double pumping saves time and can help increase supply."
9. "Breast pads really do stop the leakage!"
10. "A quiet Breastpump does exist - so you can pump and catch upon your fav programme."
11. "You can never take too many photos."
12. "Other mums and going through the same thing that you are."
13. "Remember you’re doing a wonderful job."
14. "It’s ok to ask for help from a medical professional as well as friends and family. There is lots of support available for breastfeeding mums."
Do you have any to share? Leave a comment below...