Gold Cream Application
1. Clean hands thoroughly.
2. Rub a pea sized amount of Ardo Gold Cream between the thumb and ﬁnger.
3. Gently apply to the nipple and areola after each breastfeed to create a protective barrier.
4. Ardo Gold Cream does not have to be removed prior to breastfeeding.
Day & Night
Tulips Nipple Shields
Suitable for short-term use to help with latching on and to protect sore, sensitive nipples during breastfeeding.
1. Moisten the inside of the nipple shield with a little breast milk or water, or use a lanolin nipple cream, so that it adheres more easily to the breast. Pull back the edge of the nipple shield and centre the shield over the nipple. The baby’s nose should be at the tulip shaped cut-out, so that it is touching the mother’s skin (image 1).
2. Release the edges of the nipple shield onto the breast (image 2).
Wear only when breastfeeding, remove after use and clean according to the instructions. Frequent sterilisation and boiling causes the material to wear faster. It is recommended to let the nipple shields dry before storing them. Stop using the nipple shields if they show any signs of damage. Store the nipple shields and accessories out of the reach of children. Only wear the nipple shields temporarily while breastfeeding, and clean after use according to the instructions. If you have any questions, please contact a healthcare specialist. Tulips nipple shields are <